Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Hotel Mitland Utrecht, the Netherlands
Keynote speakers include:
- Prof. Frank E. Harrell Jr - Vanderbilt University Nashville USA
- Dr. S. Byron - National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Prof. F.G.J. Cobelens - Academic Medical Center (AMC) Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- the value of diverse data in evaluation of tests, markers and prediction models;
- systematic reviews using aggregate plus individual data;
- personalized and precision medicine;
- companion diagnostics;
- machine learning techniques for evaluation of tests, markers and prediction models;
- how to quantify over diagnosis;
- prediction models, when are they ready for use;
- eHealth and mHealth for diagnosis, prognosis and monitoring;
- impact assessment of markers, tests and models.
Attendees will learn from world-leading experts. discuss their research with peers, and enjoy the Dutch hospitality. More information about the program, abstract submission, deadlines, hotel accommodation and conference registration is published on the conference website MEMTAB 2018.