Research on methods
Our article section is an opportunity to present work in development, raise awareness of work undertaken, report new developments in Cochrane and opinion pieces.
- A guide to systematic review and meta-analysis of prognostic factor studies
- PROBAST: A Tool to Assess the Risk of Bias and Applicability of Prediction Model Studies
- PROBAST: A Tool to Assess Risk of Bias and Applicability of Prediction Model Studies: Explanation and Elaboration
- A framework for meta-analysis of prediction model studies with binary and time-to-event outcomes
- Detecting small-study effects and funnel plot asymmetry in meta-analysis of survival data: A comparison of new and existing tests
- Meta-analysis of prediction model performance across multiple studies: Which scale helps ensure between-study normality for the C-statistic and calibration measures?
- Trading certainty for speed - how much are decisionmakers and guideline developers willing to accept when using rapid reviews; an international survey.
- Presentation approaches for enhancing interpretability of patient reported outcomes (PROs) in meta-analysis: a protocol for a systematic survey of Cochrane reviews.
Julie Glanville, York Health Economics Consortium, University of York, UK.