CSC Expert panel for repeated or cumulative meta-analyses
This panel will meet and following discussion will develop a report outlining recommendations to the CSC on the approach to undertaking cumulative meta-analyses. The panel is expected to report to the CSC at their meeting on the 28th February 2018. We will subsequently update these pages.
We are grateful to the following panel members for their contribution to Cochrane.
- Chris Schmid – (Panel Chair) CSC member, Brown University, USA
- Jo Mckenzie – Statistical Methods Group representative, Monash University, Australia
- Kit Roes – Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Elena Kulinskaya - University of East Anglia, UK
- Martin Posch – Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- Georgia Salanti – University of Bern, Switzerland
- Stephen Senn – Luxembourg Institute of Health, Luxembourg
- Jonathan Sterne – Bristol University, UK