Jump to navigation
- Bhaumik S, Rana S, Karimkhani C et al.Ethics and equity in research priority-setting: stakeholder engagement and the needs of disadvantaged groups. Indian J Med Ethics. 2015 Apr-Jun;12(2):110-3. Epub 2015 Mar 16.
- Moher D, Glasziou P, Chalmers I, Nasser M, Bossuyt PM, Korevaar DA, Graham ID et al.Increasing value and reducing waste in biomedical research: who's listening?Lancet. 2015 Sep 25. pii: S0140-6736(15)00307-4. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(15)00307-4
- Tong A, Crowe S, Chando S et al. Research Priorities in CKD: Report of a National Workshop Conducted in Australia. Am J Kidney Dis. 2015 Aug;66(2):212-22. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2015.02.341. Epub 2015 May 2
- Pederson H, Okland T, Boyers LN, et al. Identifying Otolaryngology Systematic Review Research Gaps: Comparing Global Burden of Disease 2010 Results With Cochrane Database of Systematic Review Content. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015;141(1):67-72. doi:10.1001/jamaoto.2014.2700.
- Boyers LN, Karimkhani C, Hilton J, Richheimer W, Dellavalle RP. Global Burden of Eye and Vision Disease as Reflected in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015;133(1):25-31. doi:10.1001/jamaophthalmol.2014.3527.
- Alignment of systematic reviews published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews and the Database of Abstracts and Reviews of Effectiveness with global burden-of-disease data: a bibliographic analysis. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2015 Jul;69(7):708-14. doi: 10.1136/jech-2014-205389. Epub 2015 Apr 17.
- Missed opportunities for impact in patient and carer involvement: a mixed methods case study of research priority setting. Rosamund Snow, Joanna C Crocker and Sally Crowe ; Research Involvement and Engagement20151:7
- Assessing the extent to which current clinical research is consistent with patient priorities: a scoping review using a case study in patients on or nearing dialysis. Jun M, Manns B, Laupacis A, Manns L, Rehal B, Crowe S, Hemmelgarn BR (2015). Canadian Journal of Kidney Health and Disease. Vol 2 Issue1. 2015
- Missed opportunities for impact in patient and carer involvement: a mixed methods case study of research priority setting. Rosamund Snow, Joanna C Crocker and Sally Crowe.Research Involvement and Engagement Journal July 2015
- Patients’, clinicians’ and the research communities’ priorities for treatment research: there is an important mismatch. Crowe, S. Fenton, M. Hall, M. Cowan K. and Chalmers I. (2015) Research Involvement and Engagement 2015 1:2