Series on Priority setting in the Cochrane Collaboration published in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- Bero LA, & Binder L. The Cochrane Collaboration review prioritization projects show that a variety of approaches successfully identify high-priority topics. J Clin Epidemiol. 2012 September 7.
- Nasser M, Ueffing E, Welch V, & Tugwell P. An equity lens can ensure an equity-oriented approach to agenda setting and priority setting of Cochrane Reviews. J Clin Epidemiol. 2013 March 8.
- Jaramillo A, Welch V A, Ueffing E, Gruen RL, Bragge P, Lyddiatt A, & Tugwell P. Prevention and self-management interventions are top priorities for osteoarthritis systematic reviews. J Clin Epidemiol. 2012 September 12.
- Clavisi O, Bragge P, Tavender E, Turner T, & Gruen, RL. Effective stakeholder participation in setting research priorities using a Global Evidence Mapping approach. J Clin Epidemiol. 2012 July 18.
- Nasser M, Welch V, Tugwell P, Ueffing E, Doyle J, Waters E. Ensuring relevance for Cochrane reviews: evaluating processes and methods for prioritizing topics for Cochrane reviews. J Clin Epidemiol. 2012 Apr 19.
- Handoll HH, Stott DJ, Elstub LJ, Elliott JC, Kavanagh AL, Madhok R. A framework for effective collaboration between specialist and broad-spectrum groups for delivering priority Cochrane reviews. J Clin Epidemiol. 2012 Apr 25.
- Buckley BS, Grant AM, Glazener CM. Case study: A patient-clinician collaboration that identified and prioritized evidence gaps and stimulated research development. J Clin Epidemiol. 2011 Aug 4.
- Nasser M, Welch V, Ueffing E, Crowe S, Oliver S, & Carlo R. Evidence in agenda setting: new directions for the Cochrane Collaboration.Journal of clinical epidemiology. J Clin Epidemiol. 2013 January 11.